Wednesday, February 10, 2021

I Love It When They Love To Be Seen


Oh! Can you just imagine how her skin feels? So warm to the touch and smooth! So smooth! It's amazing how much skin is a turn on, but I don't think many people even consider skin or they don't even realize they are considering skin when they look at people they are attracted to at the time. And I think skin is more important for women to be attractive because I don't ever remember tellin' a guy how much I loved his skin, probably because I like a man with chest hair, and most men I've been with hadn't shaved their legs or arms or anywhere really except for the special place...now women, I seem to tell them this every time I'm intimate with one when I really love their skin. Attraction is so interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment