Wednesday, June 16, 2021

She's Playing Hard To Get

Playin' hard to get is one of my favorite things to do, but you have to be careful how you do it, especially if you really, really don't want the other person to stop chasin'. I've had friends who have tried this, sayin' things like, “I didn't call her back for two days and then she just stopped callin' me,” or “I just never smiled around him and pretended to not really hear him, and he just gave up,” or, my favorite, “They asked me out and I said 'no'. Why didn't they ask again?” When you're flirtin', but still playin' hard to get, you have to make sure you still give the other person signs your interested to keep them tryin'. I don't usually play hard to get for longer than a day or two, because if you go any longer, you risk the other person findin' someone else who isn't playin' hard to get. But when I play hard to get, usually the other person already knows I'm into them and that I'm just makin' the “catch” a little more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment