Wednesday, June 23, 2021

They Do Seem To Go On Forever And Forever

You probably know I'm not talking about her locks in the title, or her eyelashes, or her arms, or the strings of her cute shorts, but I can't really talk about the aspect of this gorgeous beauty I want to talk about because this blog doesn't allow it. But I'm going to try anyway so I hope you understand what I mean when I say I love big ones, I love small ones, I love every type of them, but what really turns me on, no matter what size or shape, is the bounce and the movement they have, so I guess you can even say that I love the hang of them, because if they hang off just a little bit that means they are going to move around no matter what size they are and makin' them move is my favorite part, especially when I make the owner move and rive around and they just happen to bounce because of it. I really do hope you understand what I'm sayin' here because I really do love talkin' about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment