Thursday, November 25, 2021

I Just Had To Post Her Again


“My wife met me at the door the other night in a sexy negligee. Unfortunately, she was just coming home.” — Rodney Dangerfield

Oh my! That man, Rodney Dangerfield, was so funny! I know he was a little much to take at times, but he had to be the king of one-liners. The sentiment to his joke here is pretty much how I would feel if I ever had the pleasure of datin' or being with this curvaceous beauty...like seriously, could she really ever be faithful? I mean, she could, she could just be a really good person, but the temptation she would have to face on a daily basis might be just too much for me to handle if I ever decided to be exclusive with her. Another thought...if this is the case, I wonder if she leads a lonely life because, you know, the good guys probably stay away because they can't deal with the constant competition so she only gets hit on by the bums, and this must leave her very lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment