Thursday, February 18, 2021

A Bevy Of Beauties #3: A Tag Bonanza (34 Photos)

I've collected so many pics over the years and the ones that I don't choose to feature on my blogs and social sites ultimately just get deleted...But why? I've decided to just bunch them all together and post them anyway. I mean, I originally liked the pic enough to save it, right? So why not share it? So this is where I'll dump all the pics I decided for whatever reason won't be featured during my regular posting sessions when I get enough of them to fill a post (if you've followed me for some time, you have to know I'm a creature of habit, right?). So I hope you enjoy them as much as I did finding them! *KISSES*


































3 comments:

  1. I know the busty babe on pic 20, glad you're spreading her photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know her? Does she want me to take it down or somethin'? Or are you just glad you saw her here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just glad to see her

    ReplyDelete