Thursday, September 30, 2021

If She Wasn't Wearing Sunglasses, Would You Even Look At Her Eyes? ;)


I know this is a cliché comment but seriously, would you? I mean, wow! But I happen to know this gal has gorgeous eyes too, long lashes and a bright twinkle. And I know it's a constant debate among women and men, why do women dress like that if they don't want to be looked at? I think I agree with both sides a little. A woman should be able to dress how she wants, and guys should be able to look at them all they want when they dress like this, but it just comes down to how the woman treats the eyes upon her. Sometimes, the guys are just creepy and sometimes the attention is wanted. It's up to the ladies to handle both types of attention and it's up to guys to not be the creepy guys that make them uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment