Thursday, February 17, 2022

You Do Need To Let 'Em Breathe


Wouldn't you kiss this beauty wherever she wanted you too? I know I would! What made me giggle about this pic is that it made me think about this time when I was hangin' out with one of my girlfriends, someone who I wasn't sexually active with, just friends, and to give you a little context, she was the complete exact opposite of me at the time, a good girl, following society's rules and stuff, only three partners her entire life at that time (she's come around though to my way of life!), and I think that's why she was drawn to me as a friend, because I represented what and how she wanted to live her life and I wasn't afraid to live this way, but we're sittin' there havin' lunch and a guy with a tattoo sleeve on his right arm and he also had tats up his neck a little walked in, and she looked me straight in the face, dead serious, and said, “Yeah, he's cute, but I'd hate to taste all that ink all the time.” I nearly choked on my lemonade and probably spit most of it out all over the table!

You will have 
every kinda kiss
In every kinda 
way in every 
possible place when
we are together

~ Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment