Wednesday, April 28, 2021

I Think She Wants Extra Credit


I blame society! Yes, society! But not just our society, everyone's society because if you watch different videos and things from different cultures, you immediately can see that pretty much the same taboos or the same situations or the same relationships seem to be the ones desired or fantasized about. I don't really care and it doesn't bother me at all what people fantasize about, because trust me, I have plenty of fantasies, it just strikes me sort of funny, you know, that the same situations are considered hot and sexy in many different cultures, and that just must mean that we share many aspects of what we consider acceptable examples of behaviors and unacceptable examples of behavior. So like I said, it's all the societies fault that the above buxom beauty is a symbol of pure sexiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment