Wednesday, August 4, 2021

How'd You Like To Find Her Among The Weeds?


I've always been a little confused about how people go about meetin' people...of course, it's fun and exciting to go to all the hottest spots in your city, where the glamorous people hang out and socialize, where the most beautiful people go to show themselves off, but how are your percentages of success at these places, huh? Sometimes you can find a flower among the weeds if you just take the time to look...such places like the library (oh, my favorite place to relax!) or the coffee house (where I go to read my books) or the supermarket...you just have to take a chance and talk to someone. In my experience when you show interest in someone outside of an environment where they'd expect to get attention, like in a library or the supermarket, they receive this attention as completely unexpected because they are usually in their casual clothes, no make up on, or just lookin' all scruffy, so it's actually more of a compliment to them. You get me?

No comments:

Post a Comment