Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Seriously...Could You Not Smile Looking At Her?


I know I totally wouldn't be able to hold back a smile lookin' at this beauty! It's funny though, isn't it? Some people have gorgeous smiles, smiles that make you warm down below, if you get my drift, but then there are people who might or might not be that attractive who just have a smile that is so infectious, which usually makes the person more attractive if they weren't that attractive to begin with, you can't help but break one out yourself ear to ear because they just like force your mouth to smile! I like to think I have a little bit of both types of smiles, or least I try to use each one in the appropriate settin', but how lucky are those people who can just make people smile by smilin'. What a gift! Am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment