Wednesday, July 7, 2021

What's For Lunch?


If this lovely beauty called me up and asked me to head out to get a bite to eat for lunch I'd probably go...no, I'd definitely go, but lunch is not my favorite meal and I rarely eat it.  I also rarely eat breakfast...I'm just not that hungry when I wake up. Well, I shouldn't stay I don't ever eat breakfast or lunch, I guess what I mean is I don't usually eat a traditional breakfast or lunch, you know, like the eggs and bacon or sausage or pancakes or big bowls of cereal or a turkey club with a pickle and a side of chips sort of breakfast or lunch, I simply might have a piece of fruit or a small cup of yogurt and no, it's not because I'm afraid of gainin' a bunch of weight or something, it's because eating big that early in the day just gets me tired and then the rest of my day is so unproductive. I always have a big dinner, well big for me with a meat and vegetable and a bread or something, but then I'll be going to bed soon so it's okay to get tired. But this gorgeous woman would definitely have me rethinkin' my meal choices if she asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment