Thursday, March 31, 2022

She'd Be A Distraction At The Park


How do you think all the mothers would react to her, as they pushed their babies in strollers or watched their kids playin' in the playground, if she came strollin' through the park on a leisurely Sunday walk? Well, I guess if their husbands or wives weren't with them, they wouldn't react at all, right? I don't know about that, and without tryin' to get into a much deeper and longer discussion, I have to say, when I wear somethin' this low cut, or somethin' that shows off my love melons, I want people to notice...I don't want them to make comments, because you really shouldn't comment on anyone in public because of stranger danger (Heehee...remember that one?), and I don't want them to grope me or try to touch me in any way, because that's just so wrong, but I do want them to notice me, to be attracted to me, to be amazed by my curvy curves (you know, if I'm lookin' extra good that day)...when we wear stuff like this, you can't just expect people to act like the don't see it or that they aren't affected by it, you have to accept the good with the bad, you know? I think I'm just reelin' from an incident I had with one of my friends the other day...she got so mad at this guy for starin' at her, but her love melons were literally fallin' out of her top...I mean, you're in public! That guy didn't deserve what she said to him...

No comments:

Post a Comment