Thursday, March 10, 2022

You Already Hit The Jackpot Being With Me


Do you like gamblin'? I don't, not really. I do like to go gamblin' but I don't actually really gamble when I'm there. I just like the atmosphere, you know? It's just so filled with different types of energies. The only energy I don't really like to experience when I'm gamblin' is desperation...it stinks. You know, the person who's usin' his kid's college fund to make enough to pay off the bookies he owes, or the person who is usin' the braces fund to keep his young beautiful wife happy with more money and gifts...the type of gamblin' I like to do is with people...whoa...slow down, what I mean is I like to go out and pick a person who I give all my attention to and all my energy to in hopes of takin' them home...now that's a gamble, especially when you have like four or five people who you know you could take home if you just asked, those types of people are needed because I do lose when I gamble sometimes, but it's just so much fun to risk bein' alone for a night when you can get the true jackpot you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment