Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Do You Think She Knows? I Don't.


Do you know what I don't think she knows? I don't think she realizes just how hot she is because her eyes still make her look humble. I don't think she thinks she's not pretty, she thinks she's pretty, but I don't think she really understands just how pretty she is. What dimples! And based on what we can see in this pic, her curves are very defined and noticeable. She also looks like she wasn't expecting the person whoever took the pic to take the pic so she's not looking for every single occasion possible to get her picture taken. She's probably surprised every time someone tries to take a pic of her...I know I'm surprised when I catch random people trying to take a pic of me...sometimes it's sweet and I let it happen, but most of the time I say no and just walk away. Usually people talk to me a little first before they try to take a picture of me though. I don't know. I guess I just saw a little of myself in this girl's expression every time randoms try to take a picture of me. I don't care why they want to take a picture, I actually like the idea of the most likely possibility why, but a girl can't be too careful, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment