Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Thinks To Herself: *This Guy Is A Little Creepy, But I Don't Wanna Be Mean


A person's smile...it's such a beautiful thing, isn't it? And powerful, so powerful. Making people smile is one of the best things you can do for people, and it's my main goal with these blogs. Just look at that smile above. You can't help smiling yourself when you look at it and even with the other wonderful things to look at in this pic, your eyes are still drawn back to those big pearly whites and that sparkling smile. And what a smile does to a person's eyes...Oh! It just makes me melt. I think if I didn't have the will power I have to run everyday, which shows I have will power in other areas of my life, I'd be such an easy target for someone with gorgeous, smilin' eyes. I'd be at their mercy for everything, and I mean everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment