Wednesday, February 24, 2021

I Bet Her Water Tastes Amazing On A Hot Day


It must work work, right? Advertisers using models, athletes, and celebrities to pimp their products is as old as business, I think. I just don't get it. I mean, this model is gorgeous, but she doesn't make me want to buy the product or anything. I guess this type of advertising works because when you're in the store and you see the product you must remember the model, athlete, or celebrity and then make an impulse buy, but this has never ever happened to me. I like to shop, don't get me wrong, but I don't really buy things I don't need, I can't afford it, and I rarely try things for the first time by buying it. I try things for the first time usually because someone already has it and lets me try it or it's at a party or something for free. Now if they were selling this model, I'd definitely try her...but that would be illegal! Heehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment