Wednesday, May 5, 2021

She's My Type Of Fairy Godmother

 

Okay, I'm gonna try and explain myself real well in this post because I think I might say something confusing about the sexy lady above...I love the shape of her bottom...it's perfect! And I love tone women too, mainly because I can recognize the dedication it takes to have such a body, but, and this is what might be confusing because I post a lot of hard body gals (which is also because a bunch of my followers love them), so I love the shape of the bottom above, but I would much, much, much more prefer it to be able to jiggle a little more, you know what I mean? I live waves and bounce so much. So I appreciate the beauty and the hard work that goes into forming your body into a tone, muscular shape, but what I'm attracted to more is soft and shapely. Okay, I think that makes sense, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment