Wednesday, March 3, 2021

A Soft Blaze


You know, I never considered myself to be poetic at all but this title surely sounds like it comes from a poem, doesn't it? What's it called when two words don't go together, or they are like opposites? Like “back to the future” or “same difference”? For the life of me I thought I used to know that word, but I guess I forgot. Well, it doesn't matter because I think I described this beauty perfectly...she appears soft and gentle, but that fiery hair always seems to give gals a little extra spunk, doesn't it? It must be something in the genes, because every red I've ever met in my life seem to live in their own little world, where their rules dominate the land, but usually in a good way, you know, like having confidence and being uber sexy and not takin' any crap from anyone...well, I hope you like her “soft blaze” as much I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment