Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Is It Tight Enough Now?


Besides her bodacious and delectable bottom, I am reminded again about these beaches that these women pose in. Where is everyone else? Are they illegally entering these beautiful beaches and then taking sexy pictures? I mean, seriously...there's like never anyone else in the pics and I would think some people would at least be in the water or lying on the beach...a foot maybe? What wonderful places these women must live at to have gorgeous beaches all to themselves, right? I just don't think it's fair because the beach I have to go to because it's the closest to where I live and it's not even that close, always has people, tons of people and I could never imagine it being empty enough to take a pic without getting someone else caught in it. Oh well, thanks for listening to me complain, now you can get back to starin' at her bottom...

No comments:

Post a Comment