Wednesday, March 31, 2021

I Just Love Freckles!


It's funny how our brains work sometimes. I mean, freckles are technically a blemish to our skin, but when a gorgeous person has them, it enhances their beauty, doesn't it? But if an unattractive person has freckles, we do see them as blemishes, only makin' the person even less attractive. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what my mind has come to on this subject...freckles are sexy when the person who has them is sexy, but when the person who has them isn't sexy, the freckles aren't sexy. This idea sort of makes me sad, because I really don't like thinkin' of people as unattractive, but I am only human so there are people out there who I'm not attracted to, but I just feel bad about this...it's just such a double standard, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment