Wednesday, June 30, 2021

So Many Infractions But She Won't Get In Trouble For Any Of Them


Okay, been sittin' here starin at this pic...tryin' to figure out what's exactly happenin' here, because one, she could be in some sort of go cart type thing or two, she could be in some sort of airplane (with those types of braces) but then she's blowin' smoke out her mouth and I'm not seein' anything in her hands that would create that smoke, so I'm assumin' it must be cold where she is, but then why is she in that outfit? Or lack of outfit? Heehee...I just don't get why photographers go through so much effort to create these crazy settings. I mean, I love fantasy and you can create that with just a little cute outfit or somethin' but to go and take a pic in this type of contraption? I just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment