Wednesday, June 2, 2021

She's Ready To Be Let Out

I don't know why this picture made me think of this, but one of the most dangerous people in the world is a person trapped in an unhealthy, unproductive, and unloving relationship who finally breaks free from their oppressor and begins to prowl outside of the confines they once were held back with. Wow! But it's true! Those words just came out of me...I guess I've been in a few of these relationships, whether with an actual person or a business group or somethin' like that, nothing as drastic as I described though, but still confining enough for me to want to leave and seek out other prospects. And when these people start to seek out other prospects they rarely consider any one else's well-being because they are so concentrated on themselves and that's what makes them so dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment